Our client, an e-commerce thought leader, wanted to create a SaaS analytics platform for their audience to streamline decision-making. The audience was struggling with manual tasks and lacked suitable tools.
Based on their feedback, the client envisioned a dashboard that automatically aggregates data from their stores, providing insights for informed decisions.
Varyence designed and developed the SaaS solution, offering automated data integration, intuitive reporting, inventory data management, AI powered descriptions and more.
- Provide user-friendly and intuitive design for both store owners and service providers.
- Show to the audience useful insights and analytics for informed decision-making.
- Enable users to easily create product descriptions.
- Monitor all data, whether for a single store or multiple stores, from a single dashboard.
- Enable users to forecast inventory stockout dates and identify their fastest and slowest-selling products.
- Visualize all important data in one place with 30+ crucial ecommerce metrics.
Below is a view inside the UX design journey of this project for designing an E-commerce data analytics platform.
Depending on the size and budget, we would perform these similar steps on most design engagements.
User research and analysis
- Talked to real store owners and service providers to understand their needs and experiences.
- Researched and analyzed data to see how people use similar e-commerce tools.
- Identified areas where users struggle or have pain points.
User journey mapping
- Created a visual map representing how users interact with our product or service.
- Identified potential problem areas where users might face challenges or encounter frustration.
- Improved the user experience in those problematic areas.
Information Architecture and Content
- Organized content to help users easily find what they need.
- Ensure content aligns with users’ needs and goals.
- Crafted the information architecture.
- Created basic designs to evaluate and enhance the user experience.
- Refine iterations based on user feedback.
Brand style guide
- Developed a visual style and design system that aligns with the brand & user experience.
high-fidelity design and clickable Prototype
- Developed interactive prototypes to see how users interact with the design.
- Test and validate the design with real users.
All crucial store metrics showing in one ecommerce dashboard – Net Profit, Ad Spends, Orders, Units sold ,CLV, Channels breakdown.
Get comprehensive view and insights on your advertising spendings, sales, expenses and inventory metrics.
Get alerts when the quantity of units left reaches a specific threshold, or when we anticipate that a product will run out within you certain number of days.
Rapidly create content, including product descriptions, blog posts, email in AI integrated Content Creation Studio. Let AI analyze your data, offering instant growth-oriented recommendations.