The average cost of a data breach reached an all-time high of $4.35 million, revealed by a 2022 IBM security report.
Varyence provides cybersecurity programs customized to meet your business environment needs, address security threats you are facing, and meet compliance demands.
It’s difficult for companies to implement the right strategy, tools and operations to protect against today’s threats. We can help guide you in how to implement and maintain operational security for your business, applications, and cloud infrastructure.
Our Security Engagements Involve:
Assessing your current environment and threats you are facing Assessing your current environment and threats you are facing
Developing a customized security, incident response, and compliance programs for your business needs Developing a customized security, incident response, and compliance programs for your business needs
Implementation a comprehensive security program Implementation a comprehensive security program
Implement and operate the security program Implement and operate the security program
Monitor and refine the program as your business needs change Monitor and refine the program as your business needs change
We help organizations in the following areas:
Protect applications against compromise. Prevent extraction of sensitive company and customer data. Ensure adoption of secure development practices and identify vulnerabilities requiring remediation, before they get into production code.
Ensure cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and GCP (Google Cloud Platform) are set up and managed securely.
- Ensure only authorized users can access authorized content.
- Limit access levels to the minimum required for each authorized user to execute their tasks.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of access to critical services.
- Integrate external product authentication through Single Sign On for enhanced security.
- Restrict company data, customer data, and applications to only authorized and compliant devices. Protect against data loss or harm to your company’s reputation due to lost or stolen devices.
- Ensure devices are encrypted, password-protected, regularly patched, protected from threats, and adhere to security policies.
- Architect and implement Mobile Device Management software such as Microsoft Intune or Google Endpoint Management to help secure your company’s environment.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and support to remediate non-compliant devices and react to security incidents.
- Identify potential weaknesses in your applications proactively before the bad guys do.
- Conduct security testing and penetration testing to uncover vulnerabilities and deficiencies in your infrastructure that need attention. We adjust compliance programs, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance as regulations change. In case of any security incidents, we assist in responding to and defending against them.
- Penetration testing is a form of ethical hacking techniques that simulate potential attacks by malicious actors. This helps identify vulnerabilities in your environment so they can be remediated before a bad person uses them against your company.
Penetration Testing Services
We offer levels of penetration testing services for web, mobile, API and cloud environments.
Manual testing for the top 10 most common vulnerabilities, external-unauthenticated vulnerability scanning, detailed report of results
Includes everything in level 1 plus internal unauthenticated vulnerability scan and misuse case testing
Includes everything in Level 2 plus comprehensive review of all cloud infrastructure and authenticated internal/external vulnerability scans
Additional Cybersecurity Services
Security Event & Incident Management (SEIM)
Security Operation Center (SOC)
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Vulnerability Scanning, Tracking & Remediation
Espionage & Surveillance Detection
Virtual CISO services
Laboratory Automation Using RPA (Robotic Process Automation)Enabled laboratory to streamline scheduling, intake, and processing of laboratory tests, along with automated integration with LIS (laboratory information systems).
Remote Management and Maintenance of On-Prem Software Agents for SaaS PlatformEnabled customer to manage and maintain software updates to on-premise connected components deployed to thousands of client domains
SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance CertificationHelped SaaS Enterprise IT Remote Access Platform achieve compliance and demonstrate their commitment to protecting customer data.
FinTech Business Expansion Research SoftwareEnabled end customers to: browse tens of millions of organizations that could become their members streamline the member application submission process to federal regulators
Resource management portal for SaaS Remote Access PlatformEnable customers to manage their on-premises resources and maintain their environments via a browser-based interface.
Their deliverables’ high quality and speed distinguish them from other providers. In addition, their expertise in the identity area is outstanding.