The goal of the site is to help startup founders find and apply to potential funding programs for their business.
Varyence designed and developed the website and continues to maintain and create new pages and content.
- Provide a user-friendly and intuitive design for non-technical startup founders
- Craft a design that can scale as new investment programs are added
- Ensure the brand communication is clear for startup founders and investors
Below is a view inside the UX design journey of this website development project.
Depending on the size and budget, we would perform these similar steps on most design engagements.
User research and analysis
- Talked to real startup founders and key stakeholders to understand their needs and experiences.
- Analyzed data to see how people use similar websites or platforms.
- Identified areas where users struggle or have pain points.
User journey mapping
- Created a visual map illustrating user interactions with website.
- Documented user personas.
- Identified areas where users may get stuck or feel frustrated and enhanced the user experience within those problematic areas.
Information Architecture and Content
- Organized content to help users find information they need easily.
- Ensure content aligns with users’ needs and goals.
- Crafted the information architecture.
- Create simple designs to test and improve the user experience.
- Iterated versions based upon feedback from users.
Brand style guide
- Developed a visual style and design system that aligns with the brand & user experience.
high-fidelity design and clickable Prototype
- Developed interactive prototypes to see how users interact with the design.
- Test and validate the design with real users.
Easily find the funding program for your startup and discover all qualification criteria.
Everything you need to support your idea – from funding to strategy development to software development to marketing.
Get guidance, insights, inspiring stories, and advice for startup founders.