Tech enthusiast and writer Shauli Zacks recently interviewed one of our managing partners to discuss topics around cybersecurity, compliance, best practices for secure software development lifecycle, protecting client’s sensitive customer data, and much more.
Jason shared tips on how a company can stay up to date on the latest cybersecurity threats and minimize the risk of their organization falling victim to cyber-attacks.
Recommendations from the discussion included:
- Subscribing to cybersecurity mailing lists, such as the one offered by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA.GOV)
- Utilizing routine vulnerability scans and penetration testing services to detect potential vulnerabilities and address them proactively before they can be exploited by malicious individuals
- Keeping software and systems up to date with the latest security patches and updates
- Implementing Mobile Device Management (MDM) to help protect laptops and mobile phones from phishing attempts, viruses, malware, and other threats
- Organizing regular security awareness training for employees as a means of helping them identify and react to potential security risks
The complete interview can be found here.